Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Funny ~ The Museum of Bad Art

This is a real museum.  I'm not kidding.  A real museum with signs, a website and everything.  And so, my friend and I took a detour through Dedham Square just to see the Museum of Bad Art.  It is located in the basement of the Dedham Community Theater, down in the basement next to the men's room.  There is actually a second location in the Somerville Theater, in Davis Square.  I guess there is so much "Bad Art" that they had overflow...

Well, this doesn't have much to do with genealogy or local history, but it is the kind of place where my ancestor's art would probably end up...


My friend was laughing so hard
she could hardly take a photo!

An award winning museum

Don't miss this!
The Museum of Bad Art http://www.museumofbadart.org/

----------------------
Copyright 2012, Heather Wilkinson Rojo

1 comment: