Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Weathervane Wednesday ~ In the Mount Washington Valley

Weathervane Wednesday is an on-going series of photographs I post weekly.  I started by publishing weather vanes from the Londonderry area, but now I've been finding interesting weather vanes all across New England.  Sometimes my weather vanes are whimsical, or historical, but all are interesting. Often, my readers tip me off to some very unique and unusual weather vanes, too! If you know an interesting or historical weathervane, please let me know.

Today's weather vane is from New Hampshire.

Do you know the location of weather vane #202?  Scroll down to see the answer!



This weather vane was photographed at the First Congregational Church in North Conway, New Hampshire in the Mount Washington Valley.   This church was organized on 28 October 1778, thirteen years after King George of England granted the charter for the town. This building was constructed in 1884.

First Church of North Conway website  http://www.firstchurchnc.com/

Click here to see the entire series of Weathervane Wednesday posts!

-------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment